And then there were three….
As the Goheens and we have prayed and evaluated the church planting work ahead of us, our own capabilities and weaknesses, and the future needs of the future Kaje church… we have felt the need to add on another family to our team. So after months of prayer and emails we finally had two weeks of long discussions about theology, church planting strategy, philosophy of ministry, parenting, gifting and abilities, personalities and more (Basically speed dating), and now we are excited to introduce you to the newest members of our team! The picture below is the Meyer family (not to be mistaken with the Myers family). They are Christopher, Lillie, Linda, and Silas. They are Germans, but we try not to hold that against them :). We love them and can’t wait to get them moved into Kaje so they can begin learning the Kaje Language and culture. Be praying for them as they prepare to begin purchasing solar equipment, lumber milling equipment, plywood for floors, screen for windows, corrugated roofing iron, water filtration, water storage tank or bladder, pipes, a stove etc. They have a lot of planning and transition ahead of them!
Please Pray For Us As:
- We are having our first literacy class’s graduation in a week.
- Class 2 of literacy starts up two days later with 16 new students.
- Abby prepares a post literacy class to encourage the 1st16 students to keep growing in their ability to read and write.
- A Bible translation consultant is coming in on July 6th to check the comprehensions and accuracy of the Bible portions Taylor has been faithfully translating these last months without us.
- The Meyer family is coming in for a few days on July 13thto be introduced to the Kaje and to begin planning how and where to build their house.
- Continue trusting Jesus for the health of baby Solomon.